I have had the privilege of helping people for a long time now, and I plan to continue this path as the next member of City Council for District A.
Born and raised in the Houston area, I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a BA in Government and a BA in Psychology in only three short years. I went on to get a ME.d in Counseling Psychology from the University of Houston at age 22. As a student of Psychology, I can easily see many different points of view and have a unique understanding of group dynamics, which will benefit me while serving on City Council.
I previously worked for Senator Jon Lindsay, and I currently work for Senator Dan Patrick in his Houston office. I love the government field because I see everyday how much good can be accomplished.
I want to serve on City Council to look out for your businesses, your families, your money, and your safety.
Please e-mail me at Amy@AmyPeck.org
No comments:
Post a Comment